To tell the truth, PSE is a great program. But since I picked up the
OMD, it will not open the RAW files. Aperture does, and at the same
price essentially, I felt it was a better choice. I will keep PSE 9 on
the computer as it does a good job in other areas that Aperture won't
do, such as pano's.  To each his own, I guess :-)

Walt