>Does and one have an MZ-S and the GG-60 focusing screen ?
>
>Is it a hassle to install or should you let a dealer change them for you.
>
>I noticed the kit comes with a klippers or teasers of the sort.
>
>What other Focusing screens are there ?

Based on the brochure that I have, only GF-60 (standard with the camera) and
GG-60 (grid screen) are available. You can change the screens yourself, but
be very careful not to drop or touch the surfaces of the screens. Don't even
attempt to wipe/clean it without anything. Having it done by a careless
saleman will be your worst nightmare.

regards,
Alan Chan