From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 4, 2012 6/4/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: An example of timeless design and style

My 1st Car was a '53 Chevy. When I saw this chevy on the street last
week I was glad I had my camera primed and loaded. Two versions - one
B&W straight out of the camera and the second a more stylized version.

http://donspix.posterous.com/a-60-year-old-example-of-timeless-style-and-d

Warning- There are two pictures (2 tiny icons) please look at both. One
would be rejected by National Geo and the other they wouldn't like anyway.

As always comments are read and given all due respect.