On Jun 7, 2012, at 2:26 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

> Those aftershocks or other tremors must be scary as hell.

They can be, even if you know you're in a safe building.  I'm glad that they're
only getting these occasionally.  Different people react in different ways
though.  I'd spring awake with a shot of adrenalin and struggle to get back to
sleep if one hit at night, which they did often after our first quake, while
the wife just slept right through.  I wasn't in a great state of mind after a
few nights of that.

I think heavy sleeping runs in her family.  Her grandfather slept right through
the 7.1, goodness knows how.  I think I woke up just after I got under the
doorway a few milliseconds after the initial jolt :)

> Glad to hear you're okay. Stay safe!

Yes, what he said!

Cheers,
Dave