I'd say you're slightly taller than her... I'd also be so bold as to
omit the double quotes around the word "slightly". Yet I literally see
your point.

In fact, this kind of vagueness is what fascinates me the most about
English(*) language and English culture.

(*) I denote by "English" not only British, but also American,
Canadian, Australian, New Zealandian, South African, etc varieties of
English language and culture respectively.

--
Boris