I like this photo. Their rapt expressions especially hers say joy and admiration. I admit I would like it more if you cropped out the out - of -focus girl in the lower right.

Message: 11
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:50:22 -0500
From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Happy audience

I shot a concert on Friday - an annual benefit thrown by local musicians.  The
show is always 100% David Bowie covers, and the audience is invited to get done
up (makeup, hair) as part of the festivities.  Just thought I'd explain the
paint on the woman's face.

ANYWAYS - because of the fun getups that people wear to the show, it's always a
treat from time to time to turn the camera around and look at the audience.  I
try to do that, actually, at most every show I attend.

This one worked for me:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2012/rebel_rebel_ix/content/IMGP0543_large.html

The K-7 handled itself pretty well shooting at pretty much ISO 1250 the whole
night, but I would love to have a K-5 sometime for this kind of work.
Seriously.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com