I would like to thank everyone who viewed and commented on this set of photos for your encouragement.

The riders were waiting for some signal to ride away and were agreeable with my picture taking. Agreeable in the sense that they did not seem to care one way or another. Their expressions did not change. One guy smiled but it was too cheesey to use. By the way I never saw or heard a signal but when the guy with the goatee got on his bike they followed him to an un-named destination in some pre-determimed order. I did find the best way to engage them in conversation was to say "nice bike".

The photo of the man with his arm around the woman was accompanied by some ribald banter about what to hold onto when sitting behind someone on a motorcycle. But I did not sense they were putting on a show for me although they were aware I was taking their picture.

I do know the bar they frequent but I'm not sure I want to intrude on them there. I met one of them in a local Wendy's last week and he filled me in on some future locations for a gathering. He did not ask me for a photo. but said he wouldn't mind if I had one to give him. There is a big rally near here over the 4th of July - sort of a mini Sturgis- so will see if I get brave again. Yes I will do a book for my own enjoyment at least.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157630068223010/show/