Watched Episode 57 and then watched the "Conversation about going to Cuba" or whatever it's called.

Maybe I'll be able to take a trip like that some day. Something else to save up for.

From: Walt Gilbert

Thanks for sharing this, George!

I'm watching it as I type this and finding it very helpful and insightful.

-- Walt

On 6/14/2012 9:52 AM, George Sinos wrote:
The Kelby training people have published a bunch of interesting stuff
on their YouTube channel recently.

<http://www.youtube.com/user/kelbymediagroup>

Episode 57 of the Grid is Joe McNally doing a critique of several
photographer's portrait work.  If you don't watch anything else, this
is the one to watch.

Several of the sessions from the Google+ Photographers conference are
also there.  Scott Kelby's "Crush the Composition" presentation is
about half way down the page.  I'm surprised to see this one.  Kelby
Training sells a DVD version for $50, and it's also on their
membership only offering.