Been off-list for a while because the Internet connection is slow here
and this has been a busy vacation. First of all... on Monday Lisa fell
and broke her arm while we were descending a rather treacherous
section of Mount Madison. She finished the hike, bought a brace and a
sling (the fracture wasn't displaced so she felt no need to go through
the bother of emergency rooms, x-rays and casts - physician, heal
thyself). After a rest day on Tuesday we were off into the mountains
again. We did a vertiginous 10 mile hike today and I've had a few
successful photos over the past few days. Photos will be on line
eventually.

Also, my email inbox hs been graced with the final piece of the PDML
Photo Annual puzzle so I expect to finish the book and upload it on
Sunday.

More news as it happens...