Quoting Tanya Love <tanyal...@bigpond.com>:

Just off the phone with the guys at Pentax ? they are interviewing me soon
to profile me and my work on their blog and also talking about doing some
future projects and product reviews of the K-01 and the upcoming K-30, and
possibly attending some Pentax events to act as an ?ambassador? etc.

Word is that you know what isn?t far away.&nbsp; Can?t say anymore but Cotty
better start ordering hats?&nbsp; ;-)

Oh, yeah, and there is talk of some free gear coming my way too.&nbsp; *rubs
hands together*.

Nice!

I didn't even know Pentax Australia had a blog. Anyway I found it so if anyone wants to check on Tan's upcoming interview, it's here:

http://www.pentax.com.au/pentax/index.php?q=aggregator/sources/3

(pity they use mm/dd/yyyy format for their dates, though)

As for Cotty's hat, I think it's been marinading for some years. It's probably dissolved to mush by now....)

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters