On 6/14/2012 5:44 PM, William Robb wrote:
On 14/06/2012 8:32 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
No, I'm not having an existential crisis. I just thought I would share
a possible explanation for why we all congregate here on the PDML:
It begins with this quote from Juliette Low, founder of the Girl Scouts:
"Badges mean nothing in themselves, but they mark a certain
achievement and they are a link between the rich and the poor. For
when one girl sees a badge on a sister Scout's arm, if that girl has
won the same badge, it at once awakens an interest and sympathy
between them."

I believe that the same thing is true of us when we see another person
with a Pentax (interest&  sympathy aroused), and I suppose it explains
why I am part of the PDML "troop". That and your standards are
sufficiently low.

I'm here because I've decided that ForumsNeurotica doesn't deserve my wit and vast knowledge.

I'm here because, well because... Hum, I guess I'm here because I'm too lazy to create my own blog, and I fear I did, it would look like Kennyboy's. Then I'd have to hire WW to kill me.

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.