On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Postmaster <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

> A few sites are apparently using the old April Fool's photo with the
> latest rumor information. More details on the supposed camera here:
> http://photorumors.com/2012/06/15/more-pentax-full-frame-dslr-rumors/#more-27174

Yeah, my complaint was basically that PetaPixel was combining this new
Photo Rumors post with the PentaxForums April Fools' post. (Not just
the picture, but the specifications as well.) There may be some truth
to the new Photo Rumors rumor, but mixing in the April Fools'
specifications can only muddy the waters.