My funniest story of this kind actually happened in Toronto.  Debbie
and I have only been to Toronto once.  At one point we were walking
down the street, and two rather plain young men in polo shirts we
walking along with two women with leather, garters, etc. I'm laughing
to myself, but suddenly Debbie notices, spins around to look and
nearly walks into someone.  When she recovered her dignity I  pointed
out that checking out women wasn't as easy as it seemed.

--
Steve Desjardins