> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Rick Womer
>
> Let's see...
>
> A weekend in Colonial Williamsburg with the extended family to
> celebrate my spending six decades on our planet;
>
> Then, after 2 nights at home, off to the English Midlands for a week of
> archive-diving (connected to my wife's research), a weekend in York
> (the Saturday very well spent with Bob Walkden), and then 3 days of
> walking in the Yorkshire Dales.

That was a very enjoyable day, apart from the rain. I'm ODing on PDMLers at
the moment, having just hosted a great weekend with Christine & Darrel, with
a flying visit from Cotty & Alma, and next weekend in the grim North with
the aforementioned Yankees, Chris and Karin and our hosts and travel guides
Mike and Cath.

Photos of all 3 weekends to follow. Not sure when though.

> The 3-week-old K-5 now has over 3800 exposures on it (~1000 of them of
> 15th-17th century documents, for spousal research); and after initial
> culls there are about 2000 images on the hard drive.  Yikes.
>
> The only clear days were the three days walking in the Dales.  The rest
> of the time it rained or was showery.  The highest temperature the
> whole time was 17C/62F.  Right now in Philly it's 29C/84F.

It's because of the Olympics. They're keeping the good weather back until
the games start.