Quoting Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>:

Sat Jun 23 18:11:04 EDT 2012
Brian Walters wrote:

Interesting.

Would that decision stand up to a court challenge as violating the
First Amendment?

Just wondering - I'm anything but an expert on the US Constitution.
All I know about it is what I've seen on The West Wing  :-)>

Brian, in that case, I suspect your knowledge on that subject might be
on par with that of many Americans. ... and above those that you can see
"Jay-walking" (from Jay Leno) episodes - if those are shown in .au . ;-)

Leno did screen on one of the Pay TV channels a few years ago but I don't think any channels screen it currently. We do get Letterman but fortunately that's on after most people have gone to bed....

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters