This is number 22 in the series "Print-a-Day for 30 Days."

<http://georges.posterous.com/burlington-window-print-a-day-22>

Some of you may have seen this before.  I'm sure it was a PESO at one
time or another.

I have several photos of the Burlington building, but this detail may
be my favorite.  This photo doesn't reach out and grab your attention,
but you can get lost in the detail.  The "black and white in color"
aspect seems to lend depth to the simple subject.

Printing this photo is all about maintaining the detail in both the
shadows and highlights.  It is also important to make sure the printer
or process doesn't introduce an inaccurate color cast.  There is no
natural color in the photo to mask the inaccuracy.

gs

George Sinos