on 2012-06-27 13:13 Larry Colen wrote
 I barely noticed it's weight in my fannypack, though even without the camera
the fannypack flopped around a lot more than I like, I need to see if one of my
others works better.

i like Mountainsmith lumbar packs; they stick to my back very well (given patience to learn how the straps work) and they have nice shoulder straps that let me swing the pack around front then snap it back to my fanny; i prefer the older ones (they moved production to China a while back), but some of the new ones are still good