This doesn't have any Pentax content, but..
        My officemate sent me this link.. seems this guy dropped his digital camera
in a pond and then proceeded to use it in it's damaged state.  He's getting
some very interesting artistic pictures that I thought some here might
appreciate.  The images are not complete garbage, but aren't completely
right either, which I guess is what sort of strikes my fancy about them.
        Whether you like this stuff or not, I think this guy should be commended
for making lemonaid from his digital lemons.

        http://www.ljworld.com/section/arts/story/85743/

later,
patbob ([EMAIL PROTECTED])