Well we disagree on favorites - 5048 is my choice - tells the story and captured a great expression too.

Others I think are especially nice are 6076,4934,4736,5076,6364 (despite tech flaws) 6469 -- oh Im getting number crazy here..
I think you have about 10 really nice ones and the others are
too cluttered or too dark. But the expressions you captured when they were on are wonderful. IT's fun how eager they all are to please, except for a couple who seem to be saying they could do with out the wwhole thing.

be good to edit the shots down to the best photographically, as opposed to which doggie you like best.. wish there was a nice index thumbnail thing .

I did go through all as I like critters in general and enjoy watching the Westminster, even though more a cat person.

flikker doesn't like my browser much so it gets a bit tedious regardless of photo quality.

I take it you saw 'BEST IN SHOW" ? :-)