Much better with the link :-)

I like the Deer at Cottage two the best... then the fishing on the lake shot... and of the people ones, the one of lennox you called II.

ann

On 7/3/2012 20:53, David J Brooks wrote:
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all.

Just getting back from a great weekend at the Bro laws cottage on Lake
Nippising. Good company, weather fishing and cold beer. Not a bad way
to celebrate Canada's 145th birthday.

Any way here is a photo dot net gallery of some new shots. The first 7
are from this weekend past.

For the The water shots of Lennox, i went in the lake up to my chin to
get some level floaty shots.

K-5, D FA 16-45, AF360 fill flash.

Dave

Now with link