Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

I thought I'd hate this -- figured it would be disrespecting
Hayworth and Frank and Gene - but I loved it too... watching it
I saw every one of those movies the clips are from multiple times,
The first live action movie I saw was "My Gal Sal"  staring Rita
when I was 5 - I wanted to grow up to be her.  that would have
not been a good choice, as it turns out. And Gene Kelly - well
I saw all his musicals from the 40's and 50's at the very least
10 times each...

from this vid, the music grossed me out - so I turned off the sound. They did get the beat right very nicely, but not a fan of that song..

Wonder if all these cuts are now public domain? or was permission given by the studio?

I don't know but the music certainly isn't in the public domain - not that that seems to matter much on You Tube.

Don't like the Bee Gees?  I can understand that....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia