On 7/7/2012 20:43, Jeffery Smith wrote:
Cibachrome actually goes back to the 70's. I printed thousands of them in my
1-room studio apartment, using a walk-in closet as a darkroom.

Regards,

Jeffery

Me too... but not to your numbers....  but walk in closet and Ciba, yes.

In fact, I learned cibachrome printing before I learned how to develop black and white negs. I had been afraid I would mess up doing the negs.

Cibachrome chems were nasty and getting the exposure right was a lot of work. I've got maybe 100 or so 8 x 10's in a file drawer and a couple
on the wall.  But their longevity so far at least is equal to the hype

ann

Jeffery Smith
Irish Channel, New Orleans, LA
www.400tx.com