Hi Larry.  There's no color space in a raw file.  You select the color
space when you turn it into a jpeg.

That's another reason to shoot raw files.  You can make sRGB for the
web and consumer prints, adobeRGB for better ink jet printers, and
ProPhoto RGB for imaginary devices that may exist in the future. :-)
gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com
www.georgesphotos.net