Thanks for the link! They can price it as low as they like when it's out of
stock - it's a bit more on the UK site:
<
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/9020971212/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_g14_i1?p
f_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=05KYAN1H4WDAW6G3G6AF&pf_rd_t=
101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294>

Too much for me, although I'd love to see it.

I went to an exhibition by Salgado at the Botanique once - it's a good
exhibition space.