On Jul 11, 2012, at 17:56, Larry Colen wrote:

> Some of these might be good excuses to get together, drink beer and swap
> lies,  and maybe even play with a 645D or K-30
>
> http://www.pentaximaging.com/about/events/
>
> It looks like 7/28 for San Francisco.

Great!  Next Tuesday in Minneapolis.

I went to the K7 event a few years ago.  There were a total of about 25 people
at the presentation, so the odds of winning the camera were VERY high (but I
didn't, sadly).  Too bad they're not giving away a K30 at every presentation...
that would really bring people in.

It will be interesting to see the K30, although really the K5 is next on my
to-do list.  In a year or so.  I don't think I could afford whatever is going
to succeed the K5 (but I'd be happy to be surprised)!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN