I´m impressed that you got that far :-)

The number IS a problem, but especially for that gallery there is a sense of
making some kind of a chronicle (like the PAW) but I´m aware that I can´t
expect anyone to see everything.

Lots of thanks for looking, Rick, and also Steve, Bob, Daniel and Dave!

My oldest son, soon 13, looked through the pictures and liked them. This is
their story, not mine. :-)

DagT