On 7/12/2012 1:51 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
I just learned that more than 100 Ritz Camera stores are getting closed
around the US. At the local store, there are good deals: 50% off on
photo bags, 20-30% off on many other things, including Manfrotto tripods
and monopods.
Cameras are also on deep sale (no Pentax).
If I heard the prices correctly, when somebody asked, - Nikon D300s
(body only) was going for $11xx.

I picked up 4 store-brand rechargeable NiMH 2500 mAh batteries for
just about $5.

Igor

Where would I find a listing for the current closings? All I can find is from last April.

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.