On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

> If you are running IE6,
> it has some settings that are a problem
> with Adobe Acrobat.
> Yes, more MS sabotage.  No doubt in my mind.
> It became evident with their last "upgrade".

I se IE6 and Win2k and haven't noticed any problems apart from a
quirkiness about accepting cookies.

Mind you, I recently installed Win98 to test some legacy software and the
OS was about as stable as an upside down pyramid.  Awful, absolutely
awful.  I immediately installed Win2k on that box and that's much, much
better.

(I'm a Linux guy, unstable software really bugs me.)
dave
--
dave o'brien - http://www.diaspoir.net
There is nothing wrong with writing ... as long as it is done in private