Well, what I meant is not "public domain" as in "freeware" but as "public domain" as in "can watch them without special subscription"...

Thanks for the link!

On 7/20/2012 5:17 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Boris,

These are from Julianne Kost: http://jkost.com/lightroom.html
They're not public domain, they're owned and presented by Adobe for
the benefit of Lightroom customers.

Godfrey