I also think the filmmaker could have been more careful with the
images being chosen with the timeline being discussed. There is one
part about her moving somewhere in the 50s and the photo shown is a
guy sitting on the bumper of a mid-60s Mustang. But I agree that her
life could easily be a Hollywood movie.

I envision the movie opening with a guy casting about for something to
give his life direction, who buys the trove at auction and slowly
discovers the significance of his purchase... interwoven with a
timeline (set in the 50s-60s) that gives a slow reveal about the woman
creating the photographs. There has to be some arc of self-discovery
or conflict-resolution, and I'm not sure what that would be yet, but I
think it could be a neat feature movie.