Thanks Dan and Derby.

On Jul 21, 2012, at 5:25 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

> That is a very appealing -- and sexy -- image.  You captured the
> person and her mood very well.
>
> Dan Matyola
> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>

> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>
>> You are feeling frisky this week, Larry. That is a terrific shot.

I don't think it's so much feeling frisky, as getting through a huge backlog of
photos.  I was gone for a week, didn't even have a laptop to look at them on,
then got home with just enough time to unpack, and then do a week's worth of
events at the dojo.

One interesting aspect of the event in Portland is that Josh was shooting with
a 5D mk 3, and Drew had both a K-x and a D700.  He used the D700 with a 50/1.4
for low light.  It's interesting to look at the photos from the three cameras
taken in the same low light conditions.