On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, David A. Mann wrote:

> Bruce Dayton wrote:
>
> > I'm thinking that you name him FA King.  More subtle but easier to
> > sell to the wife.  Maybe Fred Albano or something.  :)
>
>  Alex, longhand for LX ;)
>
>  I can't believe I'm suggesting this.

I think the poor lad will get the stuffing beaten out of him in school
with some of these names.  Call him Fred "sod off or I'll thump ya
senseless" King.  Should keep playground bullies at bay.

Oh, and congratulations!  Childbirth is a quite amazing experience,
bringing up a child is even more amazing.  Treasure the early days when
they can't move very quickly.

Then, learn about hyperfocal distance... *grin*

dave
--
dave o'brien - http://www.diaspoir.net
no maintenance: