That is good news, Christine!

You are running LR 4, yes?  Maybe I missed your review earlier, but how do you
like it, now that the crying part is over? ;)

Been thinking about the upgrade, but my own machine has been acting up lately
(sniff!), so I'm trying to take care of that issue first. Maybe once I get it
back from the Genius Bar, we'll see... Do either of the books walk you through
the upgrade process?

:)
-c