Thanks, Dave, Ann, and Rick!  It rained for sure while we were there--some
areas had flash flooding-- mid areas and up by the Wilson's.  Mikes's wife Cath
got caught in some flood traffic just before we arrived.  I believe she said it
took about 7 hours to go 20 miles because of flooding. Did I get that right,
Mike?  The rain never bothered Darrel and me.  The dramatic weather added to
the adventure.  There's something about the light in England.  It's absolutely
beautiful to photograph--especially during the rain.  The clouds and sky were
beautiful the whole trip.  Something vey unique about the English sky and
clouds.  Just lovely!

Chris' wife Karin spotted a cloud in the shape of England when we were driving
around.  We call it Karin's England.  I'll post it in a bit.

Cheers, Christine