Wonderment and amazement were attained. A chuckle or two were extracted. Strong is the force with you, sir Bob...

On 7/23/2012 9:41 PM, Bob W wrote:
We were visited by wondrous people from a far land over the Big Water. They
came in friendship, bearing trade goods from the City of Winds, which we
accepted humbly and with thanks.

We raised them up as gods over us, and exalted them, and gave them beer, yea
even unto fish. And chips in abundant profusion. And strawberries and
clotted cream. And they saw that they were good. And they left, and wailing
and gnashing of teeth was heard throughout the land. Yea, verily we wept as
we remembered Darrel.

And lo, it came to pass that we raised up effigies unto them, even upon the
web, and present them unto thee for thine own wonderment and amazement:
<http://www.web-options.com/CD2012/>