Sweet looking Mercedes!
Yes, I will certainly enjoy HER car, as she could care less. In all
seriousness, I had to get her something as the old Saturn's brakes
just were not up to snuff. I was so afraid she would get herself into
a situation that she couldn't stop. I didn't notice that much until I
bought a new Elantra last year. The brakes are really good, but what I
have learned is that almost all the new cars with 4 wheel disc's have
very good brakes.  The better fuel economy is a big help as well!

Walt