Sadly I couldn't watch the whole ceremony but I saw quite a bit. It
was most spectacular in terms of being a wonderful show. The last
thing I saw was the burning Olympic circles in the sky, which was
probably the only connection with the Olymics I could notice
throughout that portion that I saw.

Other than that, it was a very good boasting of English people before
practically the whole world... One piece was missing though, but I
suppose it is going to be missing forever.

--
Boris