Among my vast enablement of this weekend, Darren gave me two Profoto Pro-40
studio strobes.  The modeling light on one of them is not working.  Not only
are both the modeling and flash bulbs covered by some sort of glass cover that
it isn't obvious how to remove it, I'm not having any luck at all finding any
sort of documentation on the strobes.  About the closest I've come to a
relevant link was some years old post that the bulbs are no longer available.
profoto doesn't even seem to still have a website.

By any chance does anyone on the PDML know anything about these strobes?  Or at
least have better google-fu than I do for finding info?