From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sent: July 31, 2012 7/31/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Peso - carrot soup recipe with pic

http://annsan.smugmug.com/WorksinProg/recipes-with-photos/6695312_SPVrJT/1/1060188476_3SPqr/Medium

I started working on a recipe calendar but decided , on the whole, my
best dishes are not so photogenic and I'm not such a good food shooter
This one worked pretty well, though

I'm about to make some for myself -  I may have shown this to some of
you before but I have a couple of guesses about who might make some :-)

ann