Here is an interesting way of shooting videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU0_tGHlR7g&playnext=1&list=PL752B3230A0D43C28
(and an interesting video)

It's funny, when I was a kid I was fantasizing about having
remote-controlled flying object that could be used for shooting videos,
shooting my castles that was building with toy wooden bricks in my room
and the toy-soldiers that were placed in those castles
(shooting with small objects that would be knocking off those), etc.
I don't think any RC planes or copters existed at that point
(at least they were not available where I grew up).

Igor