ditto - nice shots
ann

On 8/2/2012 00:00, jn289 wrote:
Frank, thanks for looking, but what I mean are the fangs so long that
they show when the cat's mouth is closed. This cat was a stray..Joe

I especially like the first one. So fierce!

And yeah, all cats have those fangs.

I read somewhere that cats may be the most efficient hunters in the
animal kingdom. And since plants, for the most part, don't hunt I
guess that means that cats are the most efficient hunters, period.

One look at those teeth and claws and I don't wonder why.

Both very good photos.

Cheers,
 frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."
-- Christopher Hitchens