On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Sad old fart that I am, I would rather see the underside.  The topside just
> makes me think "Why?"

Take a look on the official YouTube channel of the MiWuLa with a lot
of behind the scene footage:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MiWuLaTV

> Two obvious failures of scale that I can see.

Well, it is just an incredible model. Many parts can be 100 % correct,
because that would make them either to big or too small for such a
model. The model is based in the Speicherstadt in Hamburg, which is
also represented in the model itself, and through a window of one the
buildings you can see the Mini-MiWuLa.

Thomas