Previous job, we had a young Canadian intern working for us, who introduced me to to her homemade poutine. Eye-opening and valve-closing at the same time. Delicious. I have to say, that is a very restrained, portion-controlled serving.

Totally unrelated. Said intern also introduced me to Akinyele. I'm not going to link to it but suffice to say "Just Put It In My Mouth", highly not safe for work, made me laugh so much I fell off a t-bar down at the snow