From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:13 PM
Subject: Model Shoot

I took a photo class in MPLS MN this weekend. Digital Days. The class
featured young models for indoor & outdoor shots. I hadn't brought any
fast glass and used my 55-300 which worked ok on the outdoor shots.

If you like any of these, all credit goes to models and makeup people
and the posing director. My contribution was to  to focus and snap.
Comments welcomed.

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#3;CAEQARoQn8XTh-uXMpc7xwghEswdJg;B44CAA69-E2F6-4E2E-A27B-2CDFF575AA8E

I hope this link works for all of you this time.