Occasionally, I'll see something that's terribly back-lit, but still strikes me as having the potential to make a reasonably compelling image as a silhouette. That's happened a couple of times over the past couple of days, so I thought I'd get some feedback on the images.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157630981430584/

All three were taken with the K20D and Promaster 70-300 4-5.6.

Of the three, I'm more partial to the robin on the fencepost with the cricket in its beak. Any thoughts as to whether these images work or not would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Walt