I think that most of us already knew that megapixels is not
everything, but if you were like me the Nikon D3200 had to make one
pause when it was announced.
I like to read real user reviews (who are not beholden to advertisers).

I thought this was a well-written and pretty complete review by
someone who also happens to own a Pentax K-5:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R172S3AHT43MMS/

Also, there are already three reviews (out of 69 total) that rate it
at ONE STAR.
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-NIKKOR/product-reviews/B007VGGFZU/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0
and two more that give it TWO STARS
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-NIKKOR/product-reviews/B007VGGFZU/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_2?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addTwoStar&showViewpoints=0

It looks like Nikon has not done their brand name any favors with this camera.

--
"The key to seeing the world's soul, and in the process wakening one's
own, is to get over the confusion

                          -Thomas Moore, "Original Self"