Thanks, Jack! I figure it's good to show an honest portrayal of country livin' now and again.

-- Walt

On 8/13/2012 5:54 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
A fine fly picture, Walt! Best I've seen for a spell.

Jack Davis________________________________
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/jackdavis
http://www.photolightimages.com/

From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 3:10 PM
Subject: PESO: Horsefly

Hi all,

Happened to note this guy perched on a car door today while snooping around
outside in search of something to shoot.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/7776931402/
K20D, Promaster 70-300, f/11, ISO 320, 1/180

I had one of these fly through the window while I was driving down the highway
once and it smacked me dead-center in the chest while I was going about 70mph.
It kinda smarted. I wanted to exact my vengeance, but the one that hit me paid
with its life, so I just dropped the whole matter.

-- Walt

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List