Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Peso: The White Towers

From: "Daniel J. Matyola"

We spend a lot here on alternatives.  Ever hear of Solyndra?

Oh yeah. I hear a *lot* about Solyndra; a lot of falsehood & innuendo.

Some things that don't seem to get mentioned very often:

The Solyndra loan guarantee was a multi-year process started by the Bush Administration in 2007 as part of a loan program approved by Congress, Energy Policy Act of 2005, signed into law by George W. Bush himself on August 8, 2005.

I keep hearing how one of the private investors, Argonaut Venture Capital, is funded by George Kaiser who was a big Obama Donor.

Funny, what I don't hear anything about how the other big investor, Madrone Capital Partners, lobbied the lame duck Bush to approve the Solyndra loan *before* Obama could take office and claim any credit for it.

You may have heard of Madrone Capital Partners major funder, The Walton family (and I don't mean John Boy, Mary Ellen & Jim Bob) - major donors to that OTHER political party!

It's pure BULLSHIT, just like the crap from the ditto-head rightwingnutz steal credit for Bush when Obama finally got bin Laden.

And here I thought it was Seal Team 6 !