for you film developing guys --
digging around for soemthing else, I unearthed a full bottle of #6 and an almost empty bottle of #3.

I listed them on ebay... 2 days left, no bids yet...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200805972253?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have a single reel stainless steel tank that needs just the little cap - not the entire lid - if you use the turn over method but works fine if you just swirl. easy enough to replace cap.. thats NOT on ebay. If one of you buys the spotone on ebay I'll just change the shipping to priority mail( IN USA) and throw in the developing tank.

If you bid on the spotone let me know in email.

ann
annsan.smugmug.com