Good street portrait, I like the attitude.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:59:17 -0400
From: frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - The Three Caballeros

I originally started talking to the fellow with the boater;  I wanted
to get the hat for Real Canadians Wearing Real Hats (haven't posted on
that blog in months).  However they wanted me to get all three of
them, three young men "out on the town" (this was taken outside of
Parkdale's Cadillac Lounge):

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-three-caballeros.html

I thought it was kind of fun.  Hopefully you do, too.  Comments always welcome.

Got hat guy's e-mail address, and I'm sending him a copy right now.

cheers,
frank